Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(03-25-2024, 03:39 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: KC this past year showed you don;t need a great offense game in and game out, when you have a very good defense, balance and depth can win SBs.. I have little doubt that Bengals can compete without Tee especially when we think of the cost to keep him and with surplus of very good WRs coming out more and more in the draft..

If we are able to get a #2 for Tee, I see three impact players coming out of our draft in 1st and 2nd round for this season

KC’s offense was appreciably worse and poor WR play contributed. They’ve adjusted in FA. Their defense bailed them out at least this year but their reckoning is coming
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - Soonerpeace - 03-25-2024, 04:03 PM