Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(03-25-2024, 07:29 PM)Go Cards Wrote: This what I would try to do then. Move up and grab a solid WR if Nabors or Odunze or even the TE Bowers feel to 9. Then grab Sweat with the early 2nd and lets roll. 

But if they like Thomas or another WR they could stay pat probably and keep all their picks giving them a 1st, two 2nd's, and two 3rd round picks and a slew of late round picks if they want to move up in the 4th or 5th for a player. 

Think it would be a good problem to have, much better than a disgruntled WR.  Plus an extra $21 million to spend on maybe one of the CB's left out there and a camp cut or two.  

So you are good passing on the future RT in a deep 1st round RT draft and leave the future in the hands of a 31 year old, one year rental that has only fully completed 1 season in the past 5 years, average missing 5 games a year starting at RT . Im happy we picked up a veteran but no way am i passing on a RT especially in the first two rounds. The bigger picture idea i feel is get that extra 2nd round pick for Tee... go 1st round RT, 2nd round go DT and WR, order depends on the Bengals board. Now you have your franchise RT , replacement WR for Higgins and depth with possible starter at DT
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - Essex Johnson - 03-25-2024, 07:42 PM