Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(03-25-2024, 08:00 PM)Go Cards Wrote: With Tee and Boyd gone I feel it would be paramount to get a weapon there and could always address RT in FA next year and draft one to boot. 

Plus the Bengals track record at drafting OL is no sure thing that he would become a franchise RT. 

Although I get it and am almost always the guy that says draft trenches instead of new shiny toys. Believe it would be the exception to the rule if losing the starting RB, WR#2 AND WR#3 though. 

So yes, I'm ok with it per a drafted RT may not even play this season unless someone moves to Guard and bumps Volson out. Bengals have many late round picks to take flyers on OL as well or could use one or two of their 3rd round picks too.

Yet will be ok with it if they do defat OL early, but not what I would do if trading Tee

Well their track record in dratling Tackles in the 1st 20 picks is actually very good, and they have had their bust also at WRs, Ross (9) and Warrick (4) comes to mind... and when did we draft Tee?? 2nd round correct, no reason with the abundance of talent now at WR, we can get a quality replacement, and if we use your draft logic, they should draft well in 2nd round for a WR
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - Essex Johnson - 03-25-2024, 10:14 PM