Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(03-26-2024, 07:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yep, honestly I think now with the Trent Brown signing, it is a better idea to Draft Tee's replacement early instead of the future RT.

I know Trent Brown has had trouble staying healthy, but so has Tee and I am sure that there were talks about if he plays a lot for us and plays
well that an extension will be in talks in the future. With our history of drafting OL, we actually might hit on one later like in the 2nd or 3rd round
just as easily. But if we can free up Tee's money in a trade while drafting his replacement it is best for everyone.

Brian Thomas Jr, Adonai Mitchell, Malachi Corley or your idea of trading up for Nabors should be in our thoughts big time if we are offered say an
early 2nd rounder for Tee.

Who is to say Latham or Guyton specifically will be better than Kingsley Sueamatata (spelling?) or Blake Fisher who we can get in the 2nd or 3rd?

the problem is he is signed for one year... he could go anywhere else after this year, too much of a gamble to me to wait till next year with a loaded RT group this year
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - Essex Johnson - 03-26-2024, 07:35 PM