Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(03-27-2024, 05:15 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Got it, though i think this draft is setting up great for us to have one of the top tier RTs sitting at 18, my projection of the first 17 picks is 4/5 QBs, 3/5 Wrs, 1 TE, 2 Edge/DT, 2/3 CBs, that leaves 3 to 4 spots for tackles, so im pretty confident that one of these 3 will be there; Latham, Fuaga, Fashanu

Hey, fine with either one of those 3 or even Mims with the Trent Brown addition.

I think RT is the most likely as well at 18. Just saying I am not RT or die.

(03-27-2024, 05:22 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Yoshi is a fine replacement as long as his catching improves... too many times last season he dropped a pass or had it ripped out

No doubt, Yoshi has problems bringing the ball into his body. I guess having Tee on the Tag while Yoshi learns from him for another 
year while getting significant snaps when Tee goes down is Stewy's plan. I would prefer to trade Tee and add a more polished WR 
with great hands like Adonai Mitchell or Brian Thomas Jr myself.

(03-27-2024, 05:27 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Those wanting to trade Tee for draft capital do we really want another year with a Laverneus Coles type of number 2 receiver. That team underachieved I think Burrow is better than Palmer he still needs a number 2 receiver.

If we trade Tee we will Draft a WR somewhat early and we have done well in doing so. 

Coles was a washed up veteran FA, not a good comparison at all to where we are at right now with a loaded Draft at WR.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-27-2024, 05:52 PM