Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(03-28-2024, 09:44 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: It’s really funny to me how we some want to get rid of Tee and consider him overrated.  

And then on the other side, we talk up how great Irwin, Yoshi and Charlie jones are.  

Jones and Yoshi may have potential and Irwin is a WR5 or 6 guy, at best… maybe Ps.

Tee Higgins played in 12 games last year-  42, 656, 5td.

Irwin has played in 33 games for career - 43, 586, 5td.

Someone is going to talk about targets and opportunities,  but there is a reason that Irwin averages 1.3 catches per game.

Who's been saying that Tee's overrated? Can you highlight their posts?  I like Tee, think that he's a great athlete, but also feel that his contract demands are too much for the team to manage with Jamarr Chase firmly entrenched as WR1 on this team. If Tee and his agent were willing for him to be the best paid WR2, I could make a strong argument for wanting the team to come to an agreement with him.  As it is, with him seeking AAV of $25M+, I feel like he needs to go to a team where he will be a WR1 and get all of the recognition that he deserves.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - SunsetBengal - 03-28-2024, 11:59 AM