Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(03-28-2024, 11:59 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Who's been saying that Tee's overrated? Can you highlight their posts?  I like Tee, think that he's a great athlete, but also feel that his contract demands are too much for the team to manage with Jamarr Chase firmly entrenched as WR1 on this team. If Tee and his agent were willing for him to be the best paid WR2, I could make a strong argument for wanting the team to come to an agreement with him.  As it is, with him seeking AAV of $25M+, I feel like he needs to go to a team where he will be a WR1 and get all of the recognition that he deserves.

We are talking about separate issues. Go back through this thread (I’m on phone so hard to highlight). You will see tee be called overrated, a malcontent, and then we have the whole “we have yoshi and Charlie jones crowd”. The fact folks are ok with tee leaving bc of two second year guys is laughable. Borderline histarical.

Tees contract demands are one thing and I agree with you. Separate from that is the production tee has on the field. We don’t have anyone on the roster, as of today, that can even begin to be 50% of his role.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - Bengalbug - 03-28-2024, 12:32 PM