Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(04-03-2024, 03:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'll have to agree. I've never been sold on the Bills WR corps. Diggs was their only strong receiver, but I felt he fell off last year. 

I think Higgins is a bright spot mainly because Chase picks up the double team. However, if you put him in the #1 position anywhere else, he's not going to have it so easy. Granted, In the 5 games Higgins has played without Chase, He has 31 catches for 511yds and 3tds, which is better than average for a #1 on paper. Yet in reality, 288 of those yards came against a weak pissburg secondary, while he only garnered 49yds against Cle, 60yds against Car, and a good game against Ten for 114 on 7 catches (their defense has been horrible). But we had a decent WR corps IMO. You put him in Buffalo or somewhere else that lacks depth in the WR position, I feel he will disappoint.

I agree, but Bill do have 2 TE weapons. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - Luvnit2 - 04-03-2024, 04:42 PM