Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(04-03-2024, 03:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'll have to agree. I've never been sold on the Bills WR corps. Diggs was their only strong receiver, but I felt he fell off last year. 

I think Higgins is a bright spot mainly because Chase picks up the double team. However, if you put him in the #1 position anywhere else, he's not going to have it so easy. Granted, In the 5 games Higgins has played without Chase, He has 31 catches for 511yds and 3tds, which is better than average for a #1 on paper. Yet in reality, 288 of those yards came against a weak pissburg secondary, while he only garnered 49yds against Cle, 60yds against Car, and a good game against Ten for 114 on 7 catches (their defense has been horrible). But we had a decent WR corps IMO. You put him in Buffalo or somewhere else that lacks depth in the WR position, I feel he will disappoint.

Let me guess when the Bengals drafted Tee you didn't like the selection? You know Tee Higgins has no control 
Vs what defenses he has to line up against. You sure 
Are trying your best to discredit Tee for his production without Chase in the lineup. Tell me what other WR on 
The Bengals could duplicate Higgins numbers if 
Hypothetically they had to be the number #1 in those 
5 games ? Tee Higgins has done pretty darn good 
Considering he has to play in a offense that times 
Is limited by the lack of ingenuity and predictable schematics laid out by ZT. I think his best football 
Is ahead of him as he is only 25 years old 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - impactplaya - 04-03-2024, 09:56 PM