Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(04-03-2024, 09:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Feel the same about Tee, if he was the #1 and the focus of an entire good Defense from week to week like Chase is a lot, I highly 
doubt he would blossom into a top Receiver. He just isn't fast enough, a crisp enough route runner or tough enough to put it bluntly.

Still, much better than Pickett and Biscuit.

Hope you are right though Harley. Wink

Agree, as much as I hope these 2 are terrible for the piss towel people, I doubt they are worse than what was there before them.

Now Arthur Brown as the OC might really limit their passing game and make them 1 dimensional, this could be a real thing.

As always and even more so now, we need to stop the stealers running game.

Arthur Smith was definitely a questionable HC in Atlanta, but he was hamstrung by horrible QB play. The Steelers will definitely run a lot, but don't forget that Ryan Tannehill has his greatest success in the in NFL with Smith as his OC... At any rate Smith is a huge upgrade from Matt Canada, and either Fields or Wilson will be better than anything they've had since before Ben Roethlisberger's last season.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - jason - 04-03-2024, 11:30 PM