Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(04-04-2024, 07:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Here, check out his draft/combine profile.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/xavier-legette/32004c45-4714-5351-c48c-d286b74bea32

Seems to be that he only had one breakout season as the reason for any hesitation on him, as most of those weaknesses listed are things that are likely to self-correct with more reps, especially with a perfectionist QB like Joe Burrow working with him.

Sounds like Leggette has the tools you cannot teach, and he can work on the rest is what I took from that as well.

I like that he has great timing in catching balls, some Receivers have bad timing and that can really hurt them. Physicality and owning 
the ball when it is in the air are great attributes. Subtle hand fighting is also a great one to have so he isn't called for a bunch of Offensive
PI's in the NFL and him being a combative blocker is always welcome in Cincinnati. I like Leggette's profile here.

Haven't seen this before, thanks Sunset. Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-04-2024, 08:01 PM