Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Should Jake Browning Prepare to Start?
(03-25-2024, 07:56 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Not a popular opinion but, Jake may be our number one this next year. Burrow's injuries are alarming and there is no reason to believe he will come back as a top quarterback. History (and biology) has proved that humans (elite athletes or not) are not indestructible.. I love the guy but he seems to be the Tyler Eifert of QBs. The Bengals might be wise to look ahead in the draft for QB help. Crazy as it may be I might draft a QB in early rounds. Let's hope Joe proves me wrong.
This is my thought as well. Who knows if this last injury will mess up his accuracy or how soon he'll get injured again. Whoever keeps calling plays from the shotgun, be it Joe or Zac, needs to stop. I know they run it still from that formation, but you know the DL  is focused more on the pass rush in that situation. They need to keep the D guessing with their formations. I don't know the breakdown but last year's game in SF was what I considered our best offensive performance of the year and I believe the O went under center more. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Jake Browning Prepare to Start? - Mer - 03-25-2024, 10:08 PM