Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals
(04-05-2024, 08:04 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Was one necessary?  You stated I forgot to include one.  I replied that I did not forget.  Is English causing you difficulty?
This particular one, yeah.  He'd hardly be alone.
Do I?  Odd that he never contradicts my assertions?  If I ever misrepresent his position I will humbly apologize, he's a person worthy of respect.  I've yet to be told as such.
Oh poor, Dill.  You live in such a bubble you think only conservatives own guns.  Maybe take a walk outside that ivory tower every once in a while.  Condescend to witness how us plebeians live.
Oh my, what an attempted low blow from you.  It's always amusing what you're capable of when you get riled up.   Wink

Yes, an explanation was necessary. "Scoff" =/= explanation.

I'm not a conservative; I own guns. Showed you a model pic of the Winchester once. You thought it was neat.

Quippery aside, what's the hold up on the explanation?

If you didn't forget to include it, which part was it? I only saw bald assertion.
No better than saying gun owners will NEVER support an authoritarian because that's not what the 2A was intended for.

Nothing since but quippery.  Now I suppose you won't repeat yourself.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals - Dill - 04-05-2024, 08:40 PM