Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals
(04-05-2024, 09:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dill Wrote: [url=http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Bond-slashed-to-175-million-while-Trump-appeals?pid=1471470#pid1471470][/url]A "few bad actors" orchestrated Republican officials in 7 states to create a false slate of electors 

and deliver it to Pence, who was to be pressured by the crowd Trump sicced on the Capitol. 

Sounds like a few good people did their level best to stop the steal. You act like States didn't use "covid" as an excuse to just manipulate election policy any way that they saw fit.

No "info" has come out refuting this. And until it is refuted, the majority party won't be over it. NO ONE SHOULD BE.

Lol, if your rhetoric in that sentence doesn't say "we stole an election, and you can't prove that we did" then I don't know what does.

Yes, I do act like states didn't use covid as an excuse to manipulate election policy.

I also act like Trump attempted to use the DOJ and GOP operatives to overturn the election.

But I'm understanding a bit more of your responses now. You believe Trump--"Dems stole the election."  

If I thought they did, I'd think Dems as great or greater a threat to democracy as Trump, just as you do. But absent evidence I don't believe that.

My rhetoric says there is plenty of evidence Trump tried to steal an election, evidence that has not been refuted, so Trump should be held accountable.

I don't see how THAT says "we stole an election and you can't prove that we did."  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals - Dill - 04-05-2024, 10:23 PM