Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals
(04-08-2024, 09:17 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: No that's the Liberal changing definition. 

The English language is constantly evolving and what I expressed was a definition of woman based on how we look at it in the sciences.

(04-08-2024, 09:17 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: In Humans there is an xx and xy chromosome that distinguishes whether you are classified as a Male or Female along with the respective reproductive parts.

Male or female is generally accepted to be in reference to biological sex whereas man and woman tend to relate to gender, which is a social/cultural construct. Two different things.

(04-08-2024, 09:17 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: There is no such thing as a third option. Doc doesn't say, I dunno wtf this one is. He either says Boy or Girl cause that's the only 2 known species of Humans known to man.

First, male and female aren't different species. Second, there is a third option, and potentially more. Intersex is a real thing. There are also different chromosomal variations that cause differences. But again, that is biological sex, not gender.

(04-08-2024, 09:17 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: And i'm just gonna put a stop to the next step in the argument now. 
But not all people can reproduce.

I wasn't even going in that direction because we are talking about gender, not sex.

(04-08-2024, 09:17 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Doesn't matter, not all people have 5 toes on each foot either. It's called deformatory, they are still associated as either xx or xy. Change all the mental and physical parts you want, but bottom line is your chromosomes dictate which sex you are.

Well, no, actually. There are people that have been assigned male or female at birth and have chromosomes that do not match that. There are, again, also intersex individuals.

(04-08-2024, 09:17 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Have at it though, i know many of you will disagree, but what i said is straight up truth, it's non-disputable.

It is disputable because you're just flat out wrong. There isn't any other way to say it.

(04-08-2024, 09:17 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So again, why does one groups rights override another? Why can't straight men go into the Ladies room without getting the cops called on them?

One group's rights do not override another, and straight men can't go into the ladies room because they are men, not women, and that include a straight trans man. Thank you for agreeing.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals - Belsnickel - 04-08-2024, 09:28 PM