Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals
(04-09-2024, 07:26 AM)Belsnick Wrote: Agreed. Which is why it is funny how hard you are arguing against the scientific consensus.

Agreed. And that is not what anyone is saying. Being transgender is more than that.

Class? That's just a little better than before. It's called "sex," and there is evidence there are more than two.

Nope; not saying that at all. You are stuck on sex whereas gender is a different construct.

Frequency of the occurrence is not relevant to the discussion. The exact number is not known because many intersex individuals are assigned female or male at birth based on their dominant traits and may not ever learn of their genetic and/or physiological differences. I have seen estimates of anywhere from 1.5% to 3% of the population being born with intersex traits.

You do understand that a trans man can be straight, right? Gender identity and sexual orientation are different things.

Also, you would like these men to go to the women's restroom?

I don't know. I think that would make people pretty uncomfortable, to be honest.

On the science side, since it's definitely not the norm for people to have xxy chromosomes, Polydactylism is more common than that, and it's classified as a deformation. It doesn't make them a lesser person, just different and that's something they will have to deal with their whole lives. Sorry but that's just a fact.

And your focusing on Adults, I already said I didn't give a sh*t which bathroom they use. My focus is on School age kids and how to make it fair for all involved. 

Also, instead of answering the simple question of how to make this fair for everyone involved, you keep focusing on the wrong thing.
It's as simple as mandating Single use bathrooms in public places, this way everyone is treated the same (I have been waiting for one of you to offer this up, but it doesn't seem that you are all capable of finding a middle ground, It's constantly your way or not at all). This is a much better method than trying to constantly please a few (you know the liberal way of doing things). This can also be applied to schools and the overall problem is solved other than biological men competing against biological women in Women's sports, which at the current time i see no resolution other than to have an open category. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals - Mike M (the other one) - 04-09-2024, 10:53 AM