Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals
(04-09-2024, 01:24 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Cross-dresser is an outdated term and typically refers to someone who does not identify as the gender they dress as. It's all good, just a learning opportunity.

I have an undergraduate degree in policy analysis, which is the field of crafting possible solutions to policy problems. We typically create multiple options and assess the feasibility of them looking at not just resources, but also the political viability. The idea of raising taxes for something like this would be a political non-starter. This is why this hasn't been proposed as an option. Not only would it be a hard sell for elected officials, the general public wouldn't go for it.

I might not have YOUR credentials, but i do have the ability to think ahead. It's a requirement for my job and is very much in line with my nature anyways. 

With the option that is currently on the table, I see lawsuits going this route, on top of keeping everyone divided and the hate increasing.

With Single Use br's, I don't see all of those problems arising, everyone has the exact same option and society would be free to grow at their own pace. 
Have you see any issues arise from outdoor events that use portable single use commodes (other than they can stink and sometimes a line)? 

Put that in your pipe and tell me which route would be the cheapest and best way to get Society where you want it for the long run. 

I might be an R, but i'm not against spending money for something I deem as a the right reasons. Frivolous sending? Yes, i will argue that.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals - Mike M (the other one) - 04-09-2024, 01:55 PM