Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How will team react to new rules
(03-26-2024, 02:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: When I read in the other thread about the new Kickoffs I must of misunderstood, this actually is a lot better without being able to
call the touchbacks inside the 20. More Returns is better for the game and I guess this is safer as well, I don't hate it. Still wish we
kept it like it was before the initial change, but this is better it seems.

Banning the Hip Drop tackle is BS though and a direct punishment to Logan Wilson who John Harbuagh must of been pushing for.

I don't mind the other changes and like the trade deadline being pushed back even if we never use the trade deadline lol

Plenty of Hairbaugh's guys also do it.  It's starting to become flag football.  This rule is a direct attempt to hinder teams from playing good defense.  I think the DBs are going to have the most trouble with this.  You're going to have a 180 lbs guy trying to take down a 230lbs RB with a full head of steam?!??!  Many DBs will think of their careers and just let the RB keep truckin' on.
Don't mock kids who believe in Santa, while adults still believe in Fox News.  

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
How will team react to new rules - pally - 03-26-2024, 12:38 PM
RE: How will team react to new rules - CJD - 03-26-2024, 01:25 PM
RE: How will team react to new rules - CJD - 03-26-2024, 01:44 PM
RE: How will team react to new rules - BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI - 03-27-2024, 12:28 AM