Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
NBC doubles down, Shows they offer nothing for opposing view points
(03-27-2024, 08:10 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I agree, poor ratings and tanking viewership will cost profit decline.

Why would 1 conservative watch NBC and MSNBC news with this cult like behavior, only hire people who will push Trump as bad, bad and bad.

Why would conservatives continue to watch anything on NBC? I guess companies did not learn from Bud light woke stance costing them millions of lost revenues quickly. 

Liberals stress they are the party of unity, yet at every turn liberal news refuse to be fair and balanced.  

If there was evidence that having more conservative (either in quantity or severity) people on NBC would cause conservatives to watch without losing liberal viewers, I guarantee NBC would do that. Their only goal, as with every corporation, is to make as much money as humanly possible.

There's a good chance they just realize they can't win back conservatives at this point unless they just become another Fox News, in which case they would lose their liberal viewers. Trump has poisoned the well too much and conservatives/trump voters likely view them as "fake news" regardless of what they do.

I don't see the relation to the Bud Light thing, but it is notable that Bud Light has regained the majority of the stock value they lost due to that whole boycott thing. March 27th, 2023, their stock price was $62.97, and today it closed at 60.84. The controversy began in April 2023 and it's low point was October 9th, 2023 when it fell to $52.31.

Boycotts don't really work in the long term.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NBC doubles down, Shows they offer nothing for opposing view points - CJD - 03-27-2024, 08:25 PM