Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joseph Ossai Possible Break Out 2024? Other Bengal Breakout candidates?
(03-28-2024, 08:18 PM)J24 Wrote: Ossai can definitely breakout but he has to be given a fair opportunity as well. I question Lou and Hobby's line Rotation and how they use both Sample and Ossai. To me both guys roles should be reversed and if that happens both will flourish.

As for other breakouts I would look at Dax Hill. If he gets a chance at NB in training camp I think he wins the position  battle and starts week 1.

Ossai was hurt, that is why he wasn't used as much. If he can finally get healthy I am sure the coaches will give him a lot more snaps
than Cam Sample as he is a better pass rusher. BTW, you think Dax beats out Hilton one of the best Slot Corners in the league eh?

I have as high of expectations for Dax as anyone but I don't know about him beating out Hilton. Dax will get his though in different 
ways.

(03-28-2024, 08:19 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: At this point, I would rather trade him and get anything we can out of him.

You wouldn't get anything for him, better to keep him and hope he finally lives up to his potential IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joseph Ossai Possible Break Out 2024? Other Bengal Breakout candidates? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-29-2024, 04:25 PM