Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imo, big drop off halfway through second round
Might make sense for the team to trade back later into the first to trade up into the second.
Reply/Quote
I'm not worried about the drop off until that gap from our 5th to 6th round pick. 149-194 will be a long wait. But the the wait might be worth it and things go our way and we strike gold with those four 6th and 7th rounders.

We have sooo many free agents next year. I think our depth chart can handle all 10 picks.

I wouldn't mind if they tried a new approach and did as you say move down and up and all around. Hopefully acquire future early picks. We have no immediate needs so we should be open for business if we can accumulate draft capital for moving around.
Reply/Quote
There's a drop off at OT and WR around the middle of the second round but mid to late second is where DT starts to pick up. It's a good year to get a mid round RB 3rd - 5th rounds.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2024, 01:48 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I'm not worried about the drop off until that gap from our 5th to 6th round pick. 149-194 will be a long wait. But the the wait might be worth it and things go our way and we strike gold with those four 6th and 7th rounders.

We have sooo many free agents next year. I think our depth chart can handle all 10 picks.

I wouldn't mind if they tried a new approach and did as you say move down and up and all around. Hopefully acquire future early picks. We have no immediate needs so we should be open for business if we can accumulate draft capital for moving around.
194 would be a great place to pick up a 260 lb plus Tight End that can at least give the tackles a chance to get their feet set. Give Joe an extra second. 
Reply/Quote