Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD***
[Image: ickey-woods-does-ickey-shuffle-before-an...-draft.gif]
Reply/Quote
ICKY!!!YesWhoDey2
Reply/Quote
I want a defensive stud tonight. Watching them last year was rough. Gimme anyone from Murphy, Newton, Latu, Verse, Mitchell or Arnold.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 0RII6x.gif]
Reply/Quote
http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Draft-Central
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Who’d we get?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Per Ian Rapoport...TJ Houshmandzedeh will be announcing the Bengals 3rd round picks tomorrow night.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 06:29 PM)Eraserhead Wrote: I want a defensive stud tonight. Watching them last year was rough. Gimme anyone from Murphy, Newton, Latu, Verse, Mitchell or Arnold.

I liked Newton's highlights more than Murphy's.   Murphy looks strong.  Newton looks strong and fast.   Newton has some people saying he will drop to the 2nd due to the foot injury.
Reply/Quote
I'm just about all set. Got the work day done, got gym training done, still have half a pot of spaghetti sauce leftover from Monday for dinner, have some tasty beverages on hand, and... the boss isn't coming to work tomorrow! I'll likely be staying up for the entire 1st round this year.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 06:57 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Per Ian Rapoport...TJ Houshmandzedeh will be announcing the Bengals 3rd round picks tomorrow night.

Housh, I like it.  Wink

(04-25-2024, 06:57 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I liked Newton's highlights more than Murphy's.   Murphy looks strong.  Newton looks strong and fast.   Newton has some people saying he will drop to the 2nd due to the foot injury.

Both look really impressive, but yeah, Newton has that quick get off and is great with his hands. Both are the top run stoppers in this
Draft class which is pretty crazy when Newton is so good as a pass rusher. The difference to me though is that Byron Murphy is so strong
he can handle 2 OL at once and free up those around him to stop the run. Don't think Newton can do this and yes, Newton should fall 
because of the foot injury.

(04-25-2024, 06:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm just about all set. Got the work day done, got gym training done, still have half a pot of spaghetti sauce leftover from Monday for dinner, have some tasty beverages on hand, and... the boss isn't coming to work tomorrow! I'll likely be staying up for the entire 1st round this year.

Rock on Sunset. I have my brewskies and I am going to have some good eats myself. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 07:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Housh, I like it.  Wink

Both look really impressive, but yeah, Newton has that quick get off and is great with his hands. Both are the top run stoppers in this
Draft class which is pretty crazy when Newton is so good as a pass rusher. The difference to me though is that Byron Murphy is so strong
he can handle 2 OL at once and free up those around him to stop the run. Don't think Newton can do this and yes, Newton should fall 
because of the foot injury.

Rock on Sunset. I have my brewskies and I am going to have some good eats myself. Smirk

Oh yeah, gonna be a fun weeknight, for sure!

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
**2024 ANNUAL SYNRIC HAS A MELTDOWN THREAD**
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 06:57 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Per Ian Rapoport...TJ Houshmandzedeh will be announcing the Bengals 3rd round picks tomorrow night.

During a commercial break.   Tongue Ninja

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 06:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm just about all set. Got the work day done, got gym training done, still have half a pot of spaghetti sauce leftover from Monday for dinner, have some tasty beverages on hand, and... the boss isn't coming to work tomorrow! I'll likely be staying up for the entire 1st round this year.

So the boss is also going to tune into the draft.

Sounds like you have a great plan.

My wife is recovering from surgery on Monday, so my night depends on how she feels. She took care of me last year, my turn. 
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 07:15 PM)Synric Wrote: **2024 ANNUAL SYNRIC HAS A MELTDOWN THREAD**

As long as they dont go with a John Ross in the 1st or a Drew Sample/Jackson Carman type pick in the 2nd everyone should be ok
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 07:17 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So the boss is also going to tune into the draft.

Sounds like you have a great plan.

My wife is recovering from surgery on Monday, so my night depends on how she feels. She took care of me last year, my turn. 

Actually, is the boss' birthday today, he's out tomorrow and Monday. We'll be flying on autopilot for a couple of days.  Cool

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Good news is I won't have to stay up as late this year to see the Bengals 1st round pick.  Bad news, that's because 2023 was a disappointing season.  Oh well on to this year and I hope the Bengals have a great draft.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Awesome.

I'm watching my company's virtual AGM, then am going out take out something to eat (my wife hasn't decided what to get yet: I'll eat anything).

Draft nights 1 and 2 are the only back to back days in the year I DON'T COOK A THING lol

Tomorrow, it's fish and chips Big Grin
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Excited to land a future Hall of Famer tonight
Reply/Quote