Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-14-2015, 01:06 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: By "physical confrontations" do you mean bending over while you take it up the ass?

No, but it's interesting that's where your mind went.

(12-14-2015, 01:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I would pay money for him to confront Burfict in a locked room. Whitt is to nice, but Burfict not so much

Yep, this is spot on.

Oh, if I had to I'd definitely fight Burfict over Whitworth.  Burfict has a lot of ***** in him, his actions scream it.  

(12-14-2015, 02:41 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Watch out we got a real Billy Bad Ass in here! Listen little girl, if you have to talk about it, then youre not about it.

Heh, sure.  Sadly, the risk of physical confrontation is part of the job for LEO's.  Just like Luvnit cleaning the grease trap or you plunging a toilet.  But since you're interested I haven't been in a fight outside of work, which I wouldn't call fights as we don't "fight" people, since I was in the ninth grade.  I don't like fighting and would question anyone who does.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 12-15-2015, 12:02 AM