Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-15-2015, 01:33 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Seriously, you're such an angry person that takes the internets super serious.

Yeah, that's not what he said.

I'm sure your extensive experience with urban slang informs this opinion.  As for Jones, how ******** are you bringing him up?  Jones was involved in a shooting that left a man crippled for life.  He also punched a woman in the face at a bar.  These are both facts beyond dispute.  But in your pathetic land of urban slang mastery a tweet is worse.  Seriously, the only person who comes off looking like a simpleton in this exchange is you.

I brought up Jones because he faced charges for what he did in the bar, and owned it. No one said he is innocent, just saying that even as much of a dumbass as he is, he isn't dumb enough to tweet a death threat on social media.

P.S. what I typed, is exactly what he said with that phrase. Sorry to burst your I love the steelers and they do no wrong bubble.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game - Murdock2420 - 12-15-2015, 02:18 AM