Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-15-2015, 03:42 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Wasn't selective.

Was trying to make a point, clearly you missed it. Might want to check on that learning disability statement.

The only point you made was your lack of comprehension of the English language.  I'll break it down for you, sorry I can't do it in crayon on the internets.

1. You claim that Williams made a death threat.  I responded by saying that he did not and that the assertion is asinine.

2.  You remain adamant that what Williams stated was a death threat.  I remain adamant that you're opinion is lacking in intellectual quality.

3.  You then make the exact same statement to me that Williams made to Burfict, i.e. you made what you believe to be a death threat.  I respond by pointing this out and reiterating that I don't think it's a death threat because I'm not a pants wetting simpleton.

4.  You then claim to have "gotten" me with your clever logic trap.  I then point out that you're clearly less than intelligent.  Only one person is being consistent in this back and forth and it isn't you.

Quite sincerely, at this point I'm starting to get embarrassed for you.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 12-15-2015, 03:51 PM