Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-15-2015, 04:50 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You'll have to point out where I used semantics.  If you consider every time someone says, "I'll kill you", to be a death threat then you're not well versed in the English language or the colloquialisms of our nation.  You are also, one could logically assume, not personally well versed in the kind of slang being used in the tweet in question.  You are also, demonstrably, unaware of what constitutes an actual death threat.  You have to make a threat that a reasonable person would assume you intend to carry out.  Seeing as how this already excludes you you'll have to trust the judgment of the calmer, smart and better educated around you to point out just how foolish you're being.

So, in essence you either believe Williams really intends to kill Burfict or you believe that the idea that a "death threat" was made is a laughable one. 

I actually see the point that you are trying to make, but it does make this clown look even worse.  What you are saying is that he was just talking (after a little too much cognac while listening to 2 Chainz or something).  That fact that he took it down, and the fact that even his fans know that he doesn't have it in him (none of us took him seriously either) makes it all the more hilarious to me.  At the same time, nobody thought Aaron Hernandez would be rotting in prison for the rest of his life for painting at least one weed dealer, but he is....

Williams is a marginal NFL player who got his 7 1/2 minutes of fame...  Perhaps he will make a play in a game someday.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game - jason - 12-15-2015, 07:25 PM