Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-15-2015, 07:28 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Between crossing the field to instigate a pregame fight, kicking DeCastro and diving at Ben's knee, a huge fine is forthcoming. He has a history so while unlikely, a suspension can't be out of the question. Once the refs key in on him as a repeat offender, not only will he get flagged for everything he does wrong, the refs will error on the side of caution and flag him for anything remotely close to illegal, including just really hard clean hits. He will be a liability on the field because of penalties and he seems like an unlikely candidate to wise up to change his reputation.

After Decastro pushed him off the pile when the play was over?  I saw that too.  I also saw Burfict cross the 50 to give that special teams player a chance to put his money where his mouth is. The special teams player realized he wasn't on twitter anymore, and did nothing. That was far from a fight.  You can trash Burfict all you want.  He's not even 100% yet, and he's better than anything the Steelers have on that side of the ball.  You wish he was on your team.  He'll be problem for your team for years to come.  Get used to whining about him, and hoping for fines.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game - jason - 12-15-2015, 09:09 PM