Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-15-2015, 07:25 PM)jason Wrote: I actually see the point that you are trying to make, but it does make this clown look even worse.  What you are saying is that he was just talking (after a little too much cognac while listening to 2 Chainz or something).  That fact that he took it down, and the fact that even his fans know that he doesn't have it in him (none of us took him seriously either) makes it all the more hilarious to me.

I'm not saying it didn't look bad or wasn't stupid to do.  I'm saying calling it a death threat is stupid.

Quote: At the same time, nobody thought Aaron Hernandez would be rotting in prison for the rest of his life for painting at least one weed dealer, but he is....

Actually there are a lot of people who aren't exactly shocked by this.

Quote:Williams is a marginal NFL player who got his 7 1/2 minutes of fame...  Perhaps he will make a play in a game someday.

Williams is a guy, he's serviceable, certainly not someone you want to have to start on a regular basis.

(12-15-2015, 07:36 PM)Beaker Wrote: Terrible "logic". If you want to deny what williams said, nobody can convince you otherwise. But everyone else with reasonable wits knows that williams was saying he was going to jump Burfict.

Ahhh, jump!  I'll absolutely give you that Williams was indicating he'd like to catch Burfict slipping and kick the shit out of him.

Quote:The fact that williams deleted the tweet indicates either he got a dose of sense, or someone told him and he thought better of his stupidity. Burfict getting in his face before the game to say "here I am" was perfectly fine.

Burfict getting in his face is just as punk quite honestly.  You really want to settle something like this you don't do it on the field in front of hundreds of people and tons of back up.  Burfict was show boating and that's it.  It doesn't make William's tweet any better but it is what it is.

Quote:Plus, you and all the rest of the steeler fans don't have any moral high ground to stand on until you muzzle that punk mitchell.

Who's even talking about a supposed moral high ground?  I'm laughing at the inane assertion that Williams actually threatened to kill Burfict.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 12-16-2015, 12:52 AM