Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-16-2015, 11:07 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I don't believe for a second that Williams actually intends to track Burfict down in Miami and shoot him on sight. But that doesn't changed the fact that he hit the send button and his words were out there. Maybe emotions got the best of Williams that day, but nothing can hide what he said and what it meant. "Going to paint you" = I'm going to shoot you. There's no debate, and it doesn't take a "urban" type of individual to figure out that's what he meant. You keep downplaying this in defense of him to try and win this pissing match of "who's player said what" on social media.

Not to put too fine a point on it but no one, and I do mean no one, has ever shown what "paint" means.  Even in an urban slang type of situation.

Bengals fans assumed that a professional athlete put on line that he was going to actually, physically kill another human being.  The rest of the world seems to think he means mess him up.

Clearly it was a matter of emotions getting in the way of sense.

As was the reaction by the Bengals (Jones / Burfict) and some of their fans.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game - GMDino - 12-16-2015, 11:10 AM