Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-16-2015, 03:11 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Just want to make sure this doesn't get buried so Lolliecakes can come back and respond.

Fair enough, I was going off memory and was wrong, it was a 1st down play. But, I could care less if his intent was to kill him or hurt him badly, it is football which is a violent sport, ask Huber who Garvin tried (illegally) to kill. So excuse for me for not feeling bad for a whiney Steeler's fan who knocked out a Steeler player legally and then celebrated. He should celebrate if he knew he legally accomplished his goal. The bully was the Steelers over the year as over time there are countless acts to injure/kill Bengals players. Welcome to 2015 where the Bengals now have the exact same mentality (you know Mike Mitchell to AJ and "You are next"). I applaud the Bengals will never be intimidated again as long as we have enforcers on the team like Burfict. If that is not politically correct, who gives a crap.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game - Luvnit2 - 12-16-2015, 03:32 PM