Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-16-2015, 03:35 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Your post literally has nothing to do with my post at all.  I was not commenting on the illegal hit.  I was commenting on the mentality of an average at best player celebrating his tackle after giving up 9 yards on first down.  Average players do need something to call success I guess.  

Try keeping up Luvie.  I asked this in another thread.  You maybe going a little senile?

Well for one accusing others of being senile, you would think one would comprehend once I learned it was 1st down and not 3rd down it changed my perspective. Thus, I gave you my new perspective. No, he is not average and in fact less than a year removed from major knee surgery he is exceeding expectations and getting better every week. We understand Burfict just as you understood Harrison's intent when he was in his prime. The difference is only one of us is man enough to admit both guys mission is and was to injure. They are one in the same.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game - Luvnit2 - 12-16-2015, 04:08 PM