Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-19-2015, 11:18 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Can't or won't equals the same result. The NFL's absence with the Williams tweet set up the future. They fine or discipline Flowers, then Flowers sues them and most likely wins big bucks. The tweet can be read a few different ways, but I think everyone agrees it was a threat. A threat is a threat so the two made by Williams and Flowers become the same and why I feel the NFL backed themselves into a corner. Eventually, the NFL will have to take a stand, but my guess is they will send a written reminder to all NFL players and coaches reminding them it won't be tolerated (in the future) so they can start fresh to top this crap. In my opinion, it needs to be stopped as no way threats to others should be tolerated over social media.

I read this and come to the conclusion that you have no idea how civil litigation works or how the CBA applies to player discipline. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 12-19-2015, 02:53 PM