Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-27-2015, 11:19 PM)Beaker Wrote: If you feel the rep number is meaningless, then why do you bother neg repping someone?

Not smacking...asking for real.

I don't feel the rep number is meaningless, it is meaningless.  As for why people get red, I've explained this several times as the whining about it seems to be inevitable.  I only give red for a few reasons; 1. if someone refuses to admit they're wrong despite being proven as such, 2. if someone tucks their tail and bails (which is usually an adjunct of number one), 3. if someone posts racist or bigoted comments or content and 4. when someone refuses to answer a direct question (which is usually an adjunct of number one).

I know rep is meaningless, for some reason a lot of adults do not.  The value I ascribe to it doesn't matter as I'm not the one getting it, in this scenario anyways.  Lastly, the amount of kvetching it engenders is amusing.  The fact that people run to the mods over it bespeaks to a level of insecurity and immaturity that I find borderline fascinating.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 12-28-2015, 12:53 AM