Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler
(12-17-2015, 01:34 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Has anyone noticed the inherent hypocrisy of this thread?  The premise being that Burfict is the type of player the Steelers have employed for years, hence the type of player that Bengals fans have been complaining about for an equally long time.  Essentially while this thread attempts to portray Steelers fans as hypocrites it catches Bengals fans in the exact same web.  Oops?

It would only be an "oops" if I supported Burfict's dirty play. I don't. I'm good with some of the chippiness. I wasn't okay when he went after Cam's ankles last year, for example. I don't think I've ever seen a Steeler fan admit one of their players made a dirty play. Not even when Harrison ripped off that Browns QB's head, or when Hines made all of those useless crack backs 10 yards away from the ball. Legal? Sure, back then. Dirty and pointless (unless the point was to intimidate and injure)? You bet your ass.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler - Shake n Blake - 12-17-2015, 03:36 PM