Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler
(12-20-2015, 12:21 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: I don't think anyone can argue Burfict,being dirty. To say Mitchell isn't a dirty player is non sense. I've seen him numerous times go low on players and you have too. Take the homer glasses off and watch. Burfict dirty? Yes,Mitchell dirty? Yes. All teams have them, but all teams also have people that can not or will not acknowledge it. You don't think Mitchell plays dirty?

Grant it this was wrote in June,but steelers have 2 on all time list. 
http://www.trendingtoplists.com/top-25-dirtiest-players-in-nfl-history/25
It is very obvious to any objective football fan Mitchell hits to injure, legal is not in his mind set.

It is obvious Steelers most Steelers fans have no objectivity. I see references to 2005 and laugh. This Steelers team is a far cry from the 2005 Steelers team that was dominant on defense. The Steelers team has one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL. The Steelers team will win not win the AFCN and will not sniff the Super Bowl simply because even healthy their defense is average at best.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler - Luvnit2 - 12-20-2015, 01:27 PM