Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler
(12-20-2015, 12:21 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: I don't think anyone can argue Burfict,being dirty. To say Mitchell isn't a dirty player is non sense. I've seen him numerous times go low on players and you have too. Take the homer glasses off and watch. Burfict dirty? Yes,Mitchell dirty? Yes. All teams have them, but all teams also have people that can not or will not acknowledge it. You don't think Mitchell plays dirty?

Grant it this was wrote in June,but steelers have 2 on all time list. 
http://www.trendingtoplists.com/top-25-dirtiest-players-in-nfl-history/25

In all honesty, I don't think either one of them are dirty.  Burfict plays hard, and likes to be an irritant (the ankle twisting, bag tag..).  Mike Mitchell yaps a lot so that brings attention to the way he plays.  It's his job to pop people over the middle.  It's real easy for us to say "He shouldn't hit him that low" or "He hit him in the helmet".  They are trying to bring down a moving target.  I don't think Burfict meant to try and hurt Ben.  I also don't think Mitchell was trying to seriously injure Eifert.  Ten years ago neither play would have raised an eyebrow.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler - jason - 12-20-2015, 04:41 PM