Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler
(12-22-2015, 11:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'm addressing the Steelers fans here, on this board, that the questions are posed to.  I cannot attest for everyone everywhere.

Cool

Fair enough.....and you are correct....the more serious posters here from your group are on the up and up.  I was merely pointing out (in typical smartass smack fashion) where those notions of your team's fans come from. ThumbsUp

Of course, then you have this shit:

(12-22-2015, 11:33 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: So nothing then...you got nothing.  You got no one here defending what he did but you sure do have a lot of Bengal fans defending the actions of Bengal players.  Too funny how the shoe you so desperately want the Steeler fan to fin in, slips oh so sweetly onto the foot of the Bengal fan.

Yeah, which message board do you want to see? thesteelersfans? SteelerFury? Tomlin stepping on the field?  The Huber incident? Which incident would you like to read about?  Too bad neek isn't around, he was the main troll for other teams' boards, he has all of the links.  You can go to JN right now and link to some threads about the "tweet gate".

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-22-2015, 11:39 AM