Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler
(12-22-2015, 11:51 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Literally I have given you plenty of opportunity and yet here you are talking about how someone else can provide the links and what not.  But lets be real.  what is the point of trying to smack those of us here by what others do elsewhere.  I mean it's silly.  I have no control over the dude with personality disorders that has access to a computer, nor do I agree with him.

But since we are doing it, the amount of love for Henry on the old board no matter what he did was hysterical.  But since I don't believe you should be held accountable for those others.......

P.S.  Shut UP YOU OLD BASTARD

OP....read it and weep....if you can find your bi focals you dusty old fart.

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/cody-wallace-penalty.13314/

Quote:I know it was probably a dumb penalty, but is there anyone besides me that's not totally ticked off at Wallace for leveling the Bronco DB? They stood AB up and took a pretty good shot at him and I think Wallace was retaliating for that and trying to protect the most valuable asset (with the possible exception of Ben) the Steelers have right now. He was taking care of his boy and I can give him a pass on that. It wasn't like he just launched out of nowhere for no good reason. You mess with AB then Dr. Wallace will offer a quick diagnosis and treatment!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-22-2015, 12:11 PM