Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler
Here are some more gems.....

Quote:Wallace was sticking up for his teammate. Also 10-15 years ago that isn't penalty.

Quote:I loved it. Sometimes those 15yds are well worth getting into the heads of the other team.

This guy loves the spirit....he's just glad he didn't hit Heath too LMAO

Quote:I love the spirit behind it however the execution was terrible. He knocked a guy out who wasn't even in on the play and almost friendly fired Heath which would have been tragic. Emotion is great, uncontrolled not so much.

Quote:I loved the hit setting the tone for the rest of the game, in the end Broncos wide receivers were too afraid to catch the ball over the middle hahahaha.. dont **** with Wallace, forget Pouncey too expensive and NOT better than Wallace...

Quote:If he drilled the right player #97 ..I would be OK with it..but at the same time ..you hit our #1 guy while he's down..we'll drill one of yours

Quote:I laugh at some of the criticisms I'm reading. I personally watched Mean Joe Greene and Jack Lambert (among others) get some "dumb and undisciplined" penalties in their day and I always believed there was a method to their madness. And believe me, you just about had to commit assault with a deadly weapon to be penalized back then. The message that they were trying to send was that you don't come into our house and screw with us. If you do, we're going to mess you up! And guess what, it usually worked. Now I know that Cody Wallace is not Mean Joe Greene or Jack Lambert, but I believe the message he delivered when they decided to stand AB up and drill him was just the same as the kind of message that some of those 70s guys would deliver when they felt that another team was trying to one up them in the intimidation category. Again, I have NO PROBLEM with what Wallace did!

Quote:I thought it was necessary roughness

My personal fave.....

Quote:if you cant see Wallace is a great and nasty player you need to move on to Flag Football and stay away from NFL, it was a perfect example of how to intimidate your opponent i dont give a **** if he gets a fine for that beautiful hit...

Quote:Loved it. Stick up for our own.

Quote:Offensive Linemen with a mean streak are cool.

......and this was just the first page! Yes.....I wonder where Bengals fans would get the zany notion that Steelers fan think it's just "hard nosed football"....then go in the very same forum, and say we're dirty. Where oh where would one come to such "zany" conclusions?! LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-22-2015, 12:26 PM