Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler
(12-22-2015, 08:44 PM)Wyche Wrote: Difference? I don't deny I hate those sons of bitches!  I don't claim to be holier than thou.  When it comes to Shitsburgh....I love it when they lay crumpled up on the field!  It appears that my team is FINALLY following suit! ThumbsUp

The only team I loathe anywhere near that badly is the Miami Hurricanes....and even they don't target guys....much less act like they don't....at least when the 'canes were rolling , all they did was trash talk.  Every team in the league thinks your boys are dirty....only delusional fans say differently.  This goes back 32 years....our arch nemesis in little league? You guessed it...Stoolers. The only blemish on a five year league run was that lone championship they won. Bang Head  Hilarious LMAO  

As I've said before , at least you can respect the Raiders.  Unlike some organizations....they own up to the dirt, hell they embrace it. The 70s Stoolers didn't like Oakland either....because they don't like being punched back in the mouth.

Seriously....the great majority of you guys here are pretty funny guys....but I hate your team. LOL

This phone sucks on this site.....random font change again.....pretty sure you pulled that quote from thread that was made just after the threat from Williams w as leaked , correct?  Or was it after seeing the hit by Spaeth

I feel the same as you, except I include their fans in the hate, laugh as they bleed to death area. The world would honestly be a better place without the steelers and their mindless lemming fans.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler - Murdock2420 - 12-23-2015, 05:00 AM