Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK, so Hue Jackson Blasting His Offense For Poor Play Sunday
(12-22-2015, 04:30 PM)jj22 Wrote: There was an argument on the radio that he should have let McCarron air it out instead of stepping on the breaks after scoring 24 points. We went on to punt the rest of the game. There was the argument it left him ill prepared to face Denvers number 1 defense. That's on Hue, not the offense.

They also made the argument that we would have lost that game if it wasn't for the 9ers. The blocked field goal helped, but a playoff team would have capitalized on the onside kick blunder. The argument was we can't get in the habit of letting up after scoring 24 points. Championship teams just don't do that. Which I've argued before in the past.

Under Lewis we always play not to lose rather than playing to win. Drives me nuts how conservative we get on offense when we get the lead. I think missed a good chance to give AJ some good reps in unless we just didnt want to show Denver anything.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OK, so Hue Jackson Blasting His Offense For Poor Play Sunday - TKUHL - 12-24-2015, 03:36 AM