Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
(12-29-2015, 02:09 AM)fisherscatfan Wrote: I still am at a loss for the lack of discipline on this team ( and not just tonight) and no accountability.  Green doesn't run his route hard on what may have been a touchdown, Burfict implodes again, TE doesn't stay in bounds.  These are the kind of things that keep happening over and over and no accountability. This has been going on for years.

Missed fgs happen, but not running your route hard, getting stupid personal fouls reflect on coaching.  I guarantee you The Pats wouldn't put up with this type of play.  As long as this is tolerated, this is what we get.  

What you point out is absolutely on coaching, we have to blame something on them! This is a good example. I hate that they push blame to the players. The Burfict thing is anger management, but the AJ Green thing is strange. I wonder if they feel like they can't coach AJ hard because he's a superstar, afraid to yell.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - reuben.ahmed - 12-29-2015, 02:10 AM