Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signs point to Harbaugh using drugs
(06-02-2015, 09:08 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Screen pass to Demaryius Thomas who then takes it for 90 yards for a TD giving Manning one hell of a stat line.  I know what I'm watching kid, maybe you should pay more attention to detail and quit going gaga over his bullshit stats.  Manning can't even feel his ******* hand anymore, that's why he wears the glove.  Keep slurping him though chief.

Chicken Parm you taste so good.

I was honestly hoping that this was going to be your argument. I almost knew it would be because of how much of a dumbass you are and wouldn't look into the facts before commenting with your usual drivel.

In 2013, Peyton Manning was ranked #14 in yards in the air, which means he obviously wasn't throwing dink n' dunk passes letting his receivers get all of the YAC. He was above guys like Roethlisberger, Stafford, Brees, Luck, Rivers, Newton, among others, and he was also within 1.2% of your BFF Flacco.

In 2014? Manning ranked SECOND in yards in the air, but yeah, let's just claim he threw screen passes to Thomas all day long and hope that nobody debunks your bullshit.

Anything else that you'd like me to prove you wrong with? I'm here all day, kid.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Signs point to Harbaugh using drugs - djs7685 - 06-02-2015, 09:15 AM