Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signs point to Harbaugh using drugs
(06-02-2015, 09:42 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I agree with everything you have said in here untill you started in with Star Wars.  No one can damage that franchise more than George Lucas did with the last three installments.  Disney could literally put half the effort they have in other films, into the next three movies and still do a thousand times better than George Lucas.  They could sub this out to Michael Bay and i bet it would be better.  In fact they could have Michael Bay and Ang lee direct 1/3 each...then have them direct 1/3 together and it would still be better.  Hulk dogs was a better idea the Jar Jar Binks.  That's a fact backed up by pure statistical analysis.

Oh trust me, I was just as disappointed in the Phantom Menace as Ben Richards' parents are with his existence.

I think II gets bashed way harder than it deserves (by no means a good movie though), and I honestly thought III was decent.

Nothing beats the original trilogy, I wasn't trying to prop up I, II, and III, but I'm not sure how much faith to put in Disney right now. We'll be able to see for ourselves soon enough.

(06-02-2015, 09:46 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Objective reality differs from human to human.  In your reality Manning is still some kind of football God that ranks among the best in the league.  In my reality, Manning WAS something special, now he is just a 4th tier QB stealing money from a franchise soon to be doomed by his enormous contract. Luckily for Manning though, he plays in an awful division where DEN could probably win 8 games and win the division.  It's been this way for Manning his entire career.  He beat REX ******* GROSSMAN in a SB.  

I could have beat Rex Grossman.

50 omaha set hut

13 year old confirmed.

He beat the Bears defense, not Rex Grossman. Thanks for playing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Signs point to Harbaugh using drugs - djs7685 - 06-02-2015, 09:51 AM