Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signs point to Harbaugh using drugs
(06-02-2015, 08:55 AM)djs7685 Wrote: I didn't think I'd actually have to defend Peyton Manning since most people with functional brains understand that he's an elite NFL QB. I honestly didn't think anyone was dumb and biased enough to need explanation of why they're wrong.

It's like you're just ignoring that the year 2013 ever happened. This was post neck surgery when his career was supposed to be over...

115.1 passer rating (#1/2), 68.3 completion% (#3), 5477 yards (#1), 55 TD (#1), he threw an INT for every 65.9 passing attempts, which is better than just about every QB in the league that year other than Alex Smith.

Just last year he was still at or near the top of every one of these categories as well except he threw a few more INT that year. His INT% was still not bad at the end of the day though.

Stats never tell the whole story, but you don't rank at the very top of every important category if you're as bad as you claim that Manning is. I understand that you're not too bright, I don't have to point that out as I'm sure everyone sees it with every post you make, but PLEASE enlighten me and prove how Peyton Manning "sucks".

Also lol @ the 13 year old logic that if you can throw a ball really far that you're an "elite" quarterback. Haha, good one.

I don't think you get it.  He can throw it really really far.  I mean super far.  As far as Jeff George...so there.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Signs point to Harbaugh using drugs - michaelsean - 06-02-2015, 12:35 PM