Poll: Who Wins In The Wild Card
Bengals
Steelers
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Official: Steelers Vs Bengals Wild Card
Think positive or ugly were playing our arch nemesis next week. Who's winning?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:46 PM)GodFather Wrote: Think positive or ugly were playing our arch nemesis next week. Who's winning?

I'm sure someone will get injured intentionally by the Steelers.  
Reply/Quote
depends on who referees. If its someone that can control the game we win...if not the Steelers do their usual head hunting.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
33-24 Stoolers w/AJ

33-28 Benglas w/Andy
Reply/Quote
Steelers will win handily, as they have this team mentally intimidated. Watch them come right out and take shots designed to injure Eifert or other players. And the league will as usual turn a blind eye to it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is Marvin Lewis still coach? check! Are they still playing with a backup QB? check!

A new NFL record five straight playoff appearances with five straight losses. 0-7 all time for Marvin Screwus, mark it down!!!!
Reply/Quote
Five in a row coming up as the refs look the other way as Steelers will get away with murder - again....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Well looks like we are gonna be 0-7 in the playoffs with Marvin, yay this is 2005 all over again except our starting QB went down much earlier
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I like that. I like that a lot.

Our team wont be intimidated, only Bengals fan are ...

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:47 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I'm sure someone will get injured intentionally by the Steelers.  

This x100000

They will target whoever is beating them.. same shit, different game. Took out eifert last game because they couldn't stop him. Huber, palmer, etc. So sick of them doing that and getting away with it every year...
Reply/Quote
I'm not happy about this.

Meh. Prove me wrong, boys.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
This game will be a bloodbath. With McCarron, while I think there is an outside chance, I think we lose. Hurts me to say it. But I've said in the past, I think with McCarron we probably lose to the Jets too. So in the end it's more about us than the opponent.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:49 PM)Joelist Wrote: Steelers will win handily, as they have this team mentally intimidated. Watch them come right out and take shots designed to injure Eifert or other players. And the league will as usual turn a blind eye to it.

Yup and don't forget taunt the team and disrespect them in every way after the game, only to hear Lewis say in all his wisdom:

"We could've done better"

3 months later...... Announcement of another Lewis extension for another year.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:47 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I'm sure someone will get injured intentionally by the Steelers.  

They will target Eifert early because he's such a mismatch for them.  The Bengals should be ready for this, though.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:50 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I like that. I like that a lot.

I agree, this team is not intimidated. If anything I think they look forward to the opportunity of knocking their most hated rival out.  Just gotta go do it now. 

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:50 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I like that. I like that a lot.

Please provide 100% conclusive proof that the Steelers do not have this team intimidated, because going by the performances it sure looks like it.
Reply/Quote
It is Burfict's time to shine...take some of those dirty ***** out...
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:51 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: They will target Eifert early because he's such a mismatch for them.  The Bengals should be ready for this, though.

Its hard to prepare for a cheap shot while trying to play the game, I agree they will go after Eifert.

Thank god for Tez, he's the only one that will take them out with his eye for an eye mentality.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: Please provide 100% conclusive proof that the Steelers do not have this team intimidated, because going by the performances it sure looks like it.

did you watch the game in shittsburgh earlier this year?
Reply/Quote
Of course.....It's Pittsburgh...they will be sending the house on AJM all game! Can they win? Yes, it will take a great team effort and a few breaks to go our way. AJM can not get rattled and the D must get to Ben early and often. I believe they can win, but it will not be easy.
Reply/Quote