Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It seems we will be meeting again
(01-05-2016, 02:44 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So to recap your book, you admit you have no moral compass and support a rapist............Got it

Don't put words in my mouth.  I'm neither trying to defend nor accuse the guy.  I'm pointing out the internal inconsistencies of your so-called logic, which involves hypothetically assuming your allegations to be true. If Ben is a rapist (which neither of us can definitively prove or disprove), you support him too, because you support the league that allows him to continue to play. The competitive nature of sport gives us the illusion that all the teams are separate entities when in fact they are all part of the same corporation and subject to the governing of that corporation. If you were truly outraged, you'd stop following the NFL, just as you apparently think I should stop following the Steelers.  

You continue to act like you have the moral high ground here just because you're loyal to another team.  I got news for you, buddy - if there are any moral atrocities that go unpunished in this league, it is ultimately the league that is looking the other way, not just individual teams.  So if what you allege is true, you're just as guilty for remaining a fan of the sport as I am for remaining a fan of one of its teams.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It seems we will be meeting again - JS-Steelerfan - 01-05-2016, 02:48 PM