Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals***
(01-10-2016, 02:34 AM)PApinhead Wrote: Yep.  And I am not surprised.

Yes ! This was a penalty, that wasn't a penalty all night long until we puke and none of it matters. The Jeremy Hill fumble mattered but still all was not lost.

Here's what mattered - Burfict went all I'm going to get a selfish, childish, this is for me shot in on Brown and he had ample time to pull off. You guys saying he didn't are fooling yourself. Then add in Jones running his mouth and doing whatever he did and we GAVE them the FG from lack of discipline, lack of accountability.

Go back to Peko running out onto the field in his raincoat after a play - total lack of discipline and accountability.

Burfict, and Jones should both get their walking papers in the morning. Peko should as well ! But nothing is going to change on this team until there's real accountability.

This was without a doubt the most undisciplined, needless, childish, selfish, total lack of accountability ending to an NFL game EVER !

Heads would roll on any other team in the NFL

It's not about the damn penalties or lack there of. It's because we have no accountability from top to bottom. Kid yourself into believing we lost because of the refs or a no penalty on this play or that. Fool yourself into believing we lost because of Hills fumble.

We lost from lack of accountability. And we will continue to lose until this team has it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - bengalfan74 - 01-10-2016, 02:48 AM