Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict suspended first 3 games of 2016 season
(01-11-2016, 09:45 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I can't say he doesn't deserve it, but it definitely needs to be a two way street. Either they both (him and shazier) get it, or neither.

(01-11-2016, 09:48 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Absolutely. He's not innocent. I think we all recognise that. But scapegoating him and not having other players held to similar punishment is a disgrace.

I watched a youtube video breakdown of his hit to Brown... He really did just graze his helmet. Like, no joke. No hit to the helmet/head at all. I think brown went down like that thinking he got nailed and in shock. Honestly, swear to God, Burfict hit him, but not a square shot. if he wanted to drill him and hurt him he could have, but he didn't. Watch it slow mo from different angles.

Also, the Decastro junk was BS. The play was over and Decastro looked up, saw him and went and engaged Burfict, basically tackling him after the play. Burfict just ended up on top.

It is nonsense that the NFL is handling this so heavy handed in one direction.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict suspended first 3 games of 2016 season - PDub80 - 01-11-2016, 10:08 PM