Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict suspended first 3 games of 2016 season
(01-11-2016, 09:44 PM)McC Wrote: Gee, what do you think the chances are that one of those three is against the Steelers.  Whatever Rooney scumbag running the show now has already given Roger his orders.

The moment I saw the news I knew that we will open the season against Pittsburgh.

(01-11-2016, 09:58 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Bengals can beat the steelers without Burfict and with Dalton, I believe. I'd like to see his suspension reduced or eliminated and perhaps suspensions coming for the Steelers team, why not suspend Joey Porter for the remaining of the playoffs? Would be fun to continue on with no coach. Burfict does play a pivotal role in our Defense, no doubt, but Dalton was averaging 30 a game. The offense was eating his loss.

People seem to forget that we were 6-0 without Burfict and 6-5 with him.

(01-11-2016, 10:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He led with his helmet, hit the player in the chin, and it was away from the play.

Anyone who fails to see the problem here should never claim to have issue with Ward's hit on Keith Rivers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict suspended first 3 games of 2016 season - jfkbengals - 01-11-2016, 10:32 PM